- Hibiscus Flower Powder: As a natural source of alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs), hibiscus naturally exfoliates the skin, which helps to improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation and blackheads and improve skin texture.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): A highly researched form of vitamin C, it is a potent skin brightener that can help protect against free radical damage, improve hyperpigmentation, even skin tone and promote collagen production.
- Papain: Helps to rehabilitate a damaged or irritated skin barrier.
- Bromelain: Pineapple-derived enzyme that promotes exfoliation.
- Coconut milk powder: Coconut milk powder, a rich moisturizing agent, also contains natural Exfoliants and vitamin C to help smooth, brighten and hydrate.
- Sodium hyaluronate: The sodium derivative of hyaluronic acid, which attracts and retains 1000 times its own weight in water (as when eating a very salty meal), is able to penetrate deeper into the skin cells than hyaluronic acid, helping to give the skin that feeling of volume and elasticity.
- Kojic Acid: A potent skin brightening agent derived from mushrooms, as well as a by-product of the fermentation process of sake and rice wine. Helps even skin tone and increase skin's water retention.
- Camellia Sinensis (green tea) leaf powder: This star antioxidant can help protect against free radicals and UV damage, boost skin's defenses against future free radical damage and oxidative stress, and soothe the appearance of irritation and redness thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties. Plus, it's a delicious drink.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder: This extremely soothing and calming botanical ingredient is packed with anti-inflammatory properties. It also makes a great bedtime infusion.
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Powder: This antioxidant is full of fatty acids with anti-inflammatory properties that help de-stress the skin from any sensitized irritation.
- Vaccinium Corymbosum (blueberry) seed: A potent antioxidant with skin firming and plumping capabilities, it can help protect skin from free radical damage while soothing and hydrating the skin to help improve the visible effects of aging.
Bentonite, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Kaolin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Powder, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Powder, Maltodextrin, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, 3-O-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Papain, Bromelain
Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder, Kojic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Liquid Endosperm, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Powder, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Powder, Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acacia Senegal (Acacia) Gum